Join me at 14:00 on the 8th of October
Peter Stone Aifl AIEPFounder of Apprenticeships Life
The Interim CEO, Education and Training Foundation (ETF), Peter Davies CB CBE, has agreed to take part in an AELP webinar session ‘The Education and Training Foundation: From Planning to Action: Meeting the Sector needs’ on 8 October from 14.00. He will be outlining the progress of the Foundation made since its inception last month and their plans for the future.
The 1-hour webinar chaired by John Landeryou, AELP Consultant; the webinar event is a complimentary session open to all AELP members and Non Members to subscribe and participate in discussions.
Peter will be commenting on the proposed structure of ‘expert sector panels’ and the process for ensuring the Foundation really does listen, consult and act upon sector views on what is needed and what programmes should be undertaken. These panels will be crucial to operations of ETF and the areas of work priorities where ETF will focus its attention, e.g.
• Commission on Adult Vocational Teaching and Learning (CAVTL);
• The National VET Conference being held in partnership with the UK Commission and hosted by The Skills Show on 14 November;
• Excellence Gateway;
• Leadership, management, and governance;
• Professional Standards Qualifications /CPD;
• The Foundation Delivery Plan;
• Understanding of how the Foundation’s approach differs to that of LSIS and
• the range of support that will be available through the Foundation.
To register your participation and receive online confirmation, click on web link below and follow the links:
To ensure your smart device, notebook or desktop is compatible and to ensure your device has everything required to join us successfully on 8 October click on link to carry out a simple test –https://www.etouches.com/ehome/etf/requirements/?&
For more background information about the AELP Webinar, the speakers and the event, please click on link below:
https://www.etouches.com/ehome/etf/home/?& . We look forward to your participation and thank you in advance for your support and consideration.
Stephen Ram Kissun | Marketing & Membership Manager | AELP |